Each member of our thoughtful, friendly, hardworking team places a premium on partnership. We believe in doing the right thing the right way—and that begins here, in our office. It’s a place where great people are given all the tools they need to do outstanding work.
Space for designers and creators from all walks of life.
Whatever your background and whatever your role, when you join the ARC team, you become part of a creative family that believes collaboration produces the very best work. We explore together and support one another. In the process, we create spaces that inspire, uplift, and endure.
We are searching for a thoughtful, creative designer to join our team. At ARC, we believe that well thought out, intentional placemaking cultivates connection between people and with nature, and fills life with moments of delight, inspiration, and potential. Here you’ll find that every team member is empowered to have a voice that serves as a source of inspiration for our work, as we truly believe in the power of collective collaboration.
Qualifications, skills and responsibilities:
- Professional degree in Architecture (licensure preferred)
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent design experience in athletics and wellness, science, higher education, arts and culture, or independent schools
- Exceptional design, communication and project coordination and/or management skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and client relationship skills