Each member of our thoughtful, friendly, hardworking team places a premium on partnership. We believe in doing the right thing the right way—and that begins here, in our office. It’s a place where great people are given all the tools they need to do outstanding work.
Space for designers and creators from all walks of life.
Whatever your background and whatever your role, when you join the ARC team, you become part of a creative family that believes collaboration produces the very best work. We explore together and support one another. In the process, we create spaces that inspire, uplift, and endure.
We are searching for a thoughtful, creative designer to join our team. At ARC, we believe that well thought out, intentional placemaking cultivates connection between people and with nature, and fills life with moments of delight, inspiration, and potential. Here you’ll find that every team member is empowered to have a voice that serves as a source of inspiration for our work, as we truly believe in the power of collective collaboration.
Qualifications, skills and responsibilities:
- Professional degree in Architecture (licensure preferred)
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent design experience in athletics and wellness, science, higher education, arts and culture, or independent schools
- Exceptional design, communication and project coordination and/or management skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and client relationship skills
We are looking for an energetic, team-oriented person to join our Marketing Department. In this role, you will have the opportunity to “wear many hats” – engaging with all aspects of the firm’s marketing and business development efforts, including pursuit management, public relations, internal and external firm communications, photography, website management, and social media.
The position also offers a great opportunity to work with all levels of the firm, including principals and architects. Tasks include managing proposal and qualification submissions; developing eye-catching graphics, templates and presentations; preparing design award and publication submissions; managing website updates; developing email and social media campaigns; and supporting business development activity.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing role, preferably within the A/E/C or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English (or other related field) or a relevant combination of experience, education, and training
- Self-starter eager to learn, grow and add value to our firm with your unique set of skills and talents
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple deadlines/projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and demonstrated graphic design ability
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint and Adobe Illustrator preferred