Each member of our thoughtful, friendly, hardworking team places a premium on partnership. We believe in doing the right thing the right way—and that begins here, in our office. It’s a place where great people are given all the tools they need to do outstanding work.
Space for designers and creators from all walks of life.
Whatever your background and whatever your role, when you join the ARC team, you become part of a creative family that believes collaboration produces the very best work. We explore together and support one another. In the process, we create spaces that inspire, uplift, and endure.
Seeking a talented and innovative Senior Lab Planner to join our team! The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in laboratory programming, planning and design for Life Sciences companies and Academic institutions. They will be able to communicate directly with clients in the science community while directing and mentoring the growth of ARC designers interested in pursuing opportunity within our science sector.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being one of the main client liaisons to determine laboratory design criteria
- Developing integrated laboratory concepts including special environmental and equipment driven criteria
- Serving as an advocate for the laboratory design within the project team
- Developing and coordinating room design criteria for projects, laboratory equipment lists, and casework layouts
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of planning experience on complex facilities
- Superb mentorship abilities
- Track record for managing the production of drawings and project deliverables on time
- Exceptional Revit skills
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic, communication skills
- Excellent organizational/management skills, ability to work as part of team, ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive and independent approach to work and ownership of assigned tasks
Seeking an architect, 7-10 Years experience, who has exceptional design, communication, coordination and project management skills. All applicants should have experience leading projects through both the design and construction process with strong presentation, interpersonal and client skills. Previous experience with scientific research and/or academic facilities is preferred. A bachelor’s degree is required, master's preferred. Registration and Revit experience is required.
Seek a creative, dynamic interior designer. Ideal candidate will have 5 - 7 years of experience working in commercial and institutional interiors. Additionally, experience in space planning, design development, technical detailing and material and finish specifications, FF&E and furniture systems is essential. Strong presentation, interpersonal and client skills are a plus. Preferred years of experience: 8-11 years.